Kings University College
King’s University College (locally known as “King’s College” or simply “King’s”) is a Roman Catholic, co-educational, liberal arts college. Originally named Christ the King College, the school was founded to provide the all-male seminary with education in the liberal arts. The school was founded in 1954, first began holding classes in 1955. King’s is the largest affiliated college of the University of Western Ontario and enrolls 3,500 students. It is affiliated with St. Peter’s Seminary and the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Canada
It is located in London, Ontario, Canada.
King’s is recognized, both nationally and internationally, for its excellent academic programs, generous scholarships and comprehensive student services.
Why Choose Kings University College
- Small classes led by outstanding faculty on a small, beautiful campus while enjoying the experiences of being part of a comprehensive university
- King’s students have complete access to all the facilities and services at Western University and graduate with a Western degree.
- The College strives to foster an environment based on open inquiry, Christian values and service to the larger community.
- King’s emphasizes the value of each individual and the importance of social justice.
- An inclusive, supportive community is one of King’s greatest strengths.