Shoreline Community College
Founded in 1964 with land acquired with help from the Boeing family, Shoreline Community College offers more than a hundred excellent academic, professional/technical and workforce training programs to meet the lifelong learning needs of its community. Dedicated faculty and staff are committed to the educational success of all students.
Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Ave. N, Shoreline, Washington
Shoreline Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Nursing: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
Dental Hygiene: American Dental Association
HIIM: Commission on Accreditation of Health Informatics & Information Management Education
Medical Laboratory Technology: National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Automotive: National Automobile Technicians Education Foundation
Why Shoreline Community College?
- Shoreline Community College offers excellent academic, professional/technical and work force training programs to meet the lifelong learning needs of its community.
- Shoreline is one of the most strikingly beautiful college campuses in Washington
- Dedicated faculty and staff are committed to the educational success of all students
- We are dedicated to serving the educational, workforce and cultural needs of our diverse community.
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us