Spokane Falls College
The community college opened in 1967 and shortly thereafter was proudly given the name, Spokane Falls. Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) is one of two accredited institutions that comprise the Community Colleges of Spokane, District 17. Spokane Falls Community College offers students:
- A large liberal arts/transfer program (approximately 65% of the total enrollment)
- State-of-the-art professional/technical programs (22%)
- Developmental courses in Math and English (13%)
Spokane Falls Community College is located in Spokane, Washington.
Spokane Falls Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. Washington Community College District 17 (Community Colleges of Spokane) includes Spokane Community College (SCC) and Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC). SCC and SFCC are accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS) operates under the jurisdiction of the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges and is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges and the Washington Association of Community and Technical Colleges.
Why Spokane Falls College?
- SFCC faculty, students, and administration commit to excellence in instruction and learning
- SFCC provides students with the tools and opportunities to achieve their goals
- SFCC opens access to all students through a variety of teaching methods, modalities of instruction and services, and locations.
- SFCC advances diversity, promotes equity, and prepares students to live responsibly in an increasingly global civilization.
- SFCC meets the changing needs of our community stakeholders through collaboration and innovation.
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us