University of New Hampshire
The University of New Hampshire combines the living and learning environment of a New England liberal arts college with the breadth, spirit of discovery, and civic commitment of a land-grant research institution. UNH spans all fields of study and unites them through interdisciplinary programs, labs, research centers, libraries, internships, and fieldwork. Warmly supported and encouraged by their faculty mentors, students participate directly in assisting in the University’s historic mission of enriching society through the creation and application of new knowledge.
It is located in Durham, New Hampshire, USA.
The University of New Hampshire is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., which accredits schools and colleges in the six New England states.
All degree programs at the University are approved for veterans’ educational benefits.
Why University of New Hampshire?
- UNH is not only a land-grant institution but also a designated sea- and space-grant University, and ranks among the top-tier research institutions nationally.
- As state-of-the-art facilities are built to support academic growth, and new residence and dining halls are built to meet the growing popularity of campus life
- The University comprises dozens of academic departments, interdisciplinary institutes, and research centers that attract students and faculty from around the world
- Students and hundreds of faculty and staff live and work amid the rolling hills and riverbeds of one of the most beautiful campuses in the nation.
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us