Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology is a publicly funded English-language college and member of Polytechnics Canada. The college serves the National Capital Region and the outlying areas of Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec, and Upstate New York. The college has three campuses; a primary campus located in Ottawa, Ontario, and secondary campuses located in Perth, Ontario, and Pembroke, Ontario.
The College is located in the capital city of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario
Algonquin College has a strong reputation for its diverse programs in: advanced technology, business, media arts/design, health and community, hospitality and tourism.
Why choose Algonquin College?
- It is one of the largest Colleges in Canada with 1,600+ international students from more 100 countries.
- Job-oriented education- Over 180 programs offering applied studies through work-integrated learning, fieldwork or co-operative placements.
- It is located in Canada’s capital city. The capital city of Ottawa enjoys a high level of entrepreneurism, innovation and economic stability.
- Ottawa is one of the Best Cities to Live in Canada according to the MoneySense Magazine.
- Environment – Algonquin College offers support and resources to international students from application to graduation.