It’s a university located in Debrecen in Hungary. It’s the oldest continuously oper5aing institution of higher education in Hungary. Founded in 1538.It has a well-established programme in English language for international students particularly in the Medical field which first established education in English in 1986.
There are nearly 4000 international students studying at the university. Until 2014 (Oscars) have been awarded to five former students. It has wide range of undergraduate graduate and PhD trainings in English.
- English test (IELTS) 6.O Bachelors.
- Completed application form
- A high school or college degree and transcript (the latter must be officially translated into English)
- a financial statement about the payment of the non-refundable application fee,
- Recent medical certificate of general health status vaccination report for Hepatitis B, Rose-rash (Rubella), Mumps(Parotitis epidemica) and Measles
- A short CV (all in English)
- Copies of the relevant pages of your passport.