Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Kwantlen Polytechnic University (commonly abbreviated to KPU) is a public degree-granting undergraduate polytechnic university with campuses in Surrey, Richmond, Cloverdale, and Langley. KPU is one of the largest institutions by enrolment in British Columbia with a total of 20,000 students across the four locations. Prior to being granted authority as a University college in 1988, Kwantlen was founded as Kwantlen College. KPU became a member of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) on October 24, 2008.
It is located in Surrey, British Columbia.
The Globe and Mail Canadian University Report ranked KPU among the top post-secondary institution relative to enrollment across Canada, earning numerous grades in the “A to B Range” in categories such as quality of teaching and learning, career preparation, student satisfaction and information technology.
Why choose Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Cannada’s only polytechnic university
- Combines academic excellence with hands-on, applied learning
- Offers more than 30 student services to help you succeed
- Over $2 million of scholarships and financial awards.
- High-tech labs, studios, classrooms and facilities
- Co-op education allows you to gain relevant, professional work experience, earn money and meet industry contacts in your field
- Athletic and recreational activities for all students