LaSalle International’s first educational establishment opens its doors in 1959. It all starts with the LaSalle College located in the LaSalle borough of Montreal. Being the largest bilingual college in North America, LaSalle College counts five specialty schools with over 60 programs to choose from. Each year, its campus welcomes close to 20% of its student population from all corners of the globe. From the very first week of class up until the day you graduate, LaSalle College walks the extra mile for its students.
The College is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
With an international network of 21 establishments, LCI Education network has become the most widespread Canadian educational institution worldwide. Throughout the world, the College offers diplomas based on course content and methods developed here in Montreal. The College ensures that its educational program be developed with the same approach, always matching its training parameters with the demands of the job market.
Why LaSalle College
- Programs offered in French and English
- Practical educational projects
- The most flexible of Quebec’s colleges, allowing for accelerated studies.
- Enthusiastic, devoted teachers with solid background in the work force.
- Combination work/study programs.
- Internships with the most innovative companies.
- A general education – in all programs – encouraging environmentally conscious practices.
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us.