Lincoln University is a unique institution of higher learning, where educational excellence, professional know-how, and up-to-date international standards are combined with individual attention and a friendly atmosphere, giving rise to a world-class education.
Known both on the quality of its education and its relevance in today’s professional world. Each program within the university is designed to ensure that all of the acquired knowledge and skills will be valuable to its graduates, providing a practical and solid foundation for the student’s future. it makes sure that every part of our students’ education serves a purpose and brings them closer to accomplishing their professional goals.
Since its founding in 1919, around the same time as many of America’s top schools, the university has chosen to deliver the best, custom-fit education to the select few, rather than provide the widest range of subjects and cater to the widest possible audience. Lincoln begins with a highly competent faculty and the most useful educational programs, and mentors each student all the way to graduation. Our students’ success proves that we make the right choices.
Lincoln has become a truly global university due to its diverse multicultural student body and faculty. Located in a powerful international hub – the San Francisco Bay Area – it provides a multitude of invaluable learning opportunities. Because a successful career in the 21st century requires deep understanding of international relations and the impact of globalization, Lincoln is well-positioned to give its students a competitive advantage in business and professional fields worldwide.
- Since 1919, Lincoln University has always maintained an interracial and intercultural orientation. The geographical and historical influence of the San Francisco Bay Area has attracted students from many nations, especially the countries around the Pacific Rim. Accordingly, the university has sought to provide an international setting for its students. The students are encouraged to be intellectually curious in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and similarities, and serious in efforts to find solutions to the problems of the world today. In recent years, students from more than forty countries have been enrolled at Lincoln University.
- Lincoln University is a community of learning, whose members including administration, faculty, and students, hold a variety of unique cultural backgrounds and traits. The curriculum is grounded on general studies and is designed to encourage individual exploration of advanced studies. The University conducts its programs with a conscious focus upon the cross-cultural dimensions of learning.
- Lincoln University provides post-secondary education opportunities for all students, regardless of their country of origin, socio-economic level, race, ethnic, or religious backgrounds. The University holds a policy of open admission to all qualified students.
- Each student is a separate and unique individual who is respected as such. One of the objectives for each faculty member is to respect and to enhance the dignity and worth of each student. The services provided by the University are distinguished by their specific ability to meet the needs of students who are reaching to their unique goals. To this end, each faculty and staff member contributes to the process of guidance and counseling.
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us