Quinnipiac University (QU) was founded in 1929. It is a private university that grants undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in a range of programs including business, health sciences, engineering and many more. The university takes pride in Providing high-quality academic programs, a student-oriented environment and a strong community. International students can apply for direct entry to study a bachelor’s or master’s degree at this prestigious university.
QU consists of three campuses, York Hill campus in Hamden, North Haven Campus in North Haven and the main campus which is located in Hamden, Connecticut, at the foot of Sleeping Giant State Park. All campuses are located in small towns with a great blend of urban and suburban lifestyles. Students will not run out of fun activities to engage in because the area has several parks and museums. In addition there are two blue-blazed hiking trails, the Quinnipiac Trail and the Regicides Trail that run through the town.
Quinnipiac University holds by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Colleges 2014 and 2015.
Up-and-Coming Schools’ listing ranked Quinnipiac University #1 university in the North for making the most promising and innovative changes in academics, faculty, campus or facilities.
Quinnipiac features in The Princeton Review’s 2014 ‘Best top 200 Business Schools’ and ‘Best top 3 % Colleges’
Why study at Quinnipiac University?
- Fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the Board of Higher Education of the State of Connecticut
- Business school is accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) – the oldest accrediting body for business schools
- Quinnipiac is a well-ranked University that offers high-quality learning and a multitude of opportunities to international students, including service learning courses, internship programs, volunteer work
- Students are taught in small class sizes, allowing for high levels of personal attention and better understanding from tutors. The faculty-to-student ratio is 16 to 1
- First-class Facilities -The University’s Arnold Bernhard Library offers comfortable study areas with magnificent views of campus, as well as public computer terminals and Wi-Fi Internet access
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us