SAE Capetown University
The School of Audio Engineering enrolled its first class of students in February 1977 in Sydney Australia, and now features 56 campuses in 23 counties, making it the largest and most credible provider of tertiary education in creative media technologies in the world.
SAE changed its name to SAE Institute in the latter 1990s upon expanding its portfolio of courses to include animation, gaming, film making, and web design.
In 2008SAE chose Cape Town as the location for their first campus in Africa, as the Mother City is the recognized creative capital of the continent. Come to the City that was named The World’s Best Destination in Trip Advisory 2011 Travelers’ Choice Awards, was voted World Design Capital 2014, and is home to Table Mountain that is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
SAE offers higher education qualifications and short courses in animation, film making, and sound production, and we enroll Students from all across the globe who seek a life changing experience in our spectacular facilities, supported and mentored by an extremely experienced and compassionate Staff, in one of the most beautiful locations in the world.
- SAE has conviction to its purpose and potential
- It demonstrates drive by achieving and advancing together
- Adventurous in mind and spirit
- Demonstrates rigor in enhancing its professional reputation and credibility
- Genuine in behavior and delivery
- Shows respect by celebrating, valuing and caring for the people and the environment
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us.