University Of South Australia
UniSA is a globally-focused, locally-engaged institution established on the dual principles of equity and excellence.
The University of South Australia is a globally focused institution in Adelaide, Australia. It has quickly established a reputation for quality and creativity of its graduates, and the innovative outcome- focused relevance of its research.
With more than 33,000 students, the university is South Australia’s largest and was the youngest Australian institution to be named in the top 50 of 2013 The Times Higher Education’s Top 100 global universities aged under 50.
They more than 400 degree programs across a wide range of subjects including business, law, education, arts and social sciences, health sciences, information technology, engineering and the environment.
There are two campuses in the Adelaide city centre (both on North Terrace), two metropolitan campuses (at Mawson Lakes, formerly The Levels and Magill), and two campuses in regional South Australia, (Whyalla and Mount Gambier). A state-of-the-art Learning Centre, located in the western half of Hindley Street (in the city) is due for completion in 2014.
The University’s global reputation continues to grow, as exemplified by the 2012 QS World University Rankings in which it was again ranked among the top three per cent of more than 10,000 universities worldwide. UniSA also increased its standing in The Times Higher Education rankings, and was ranked 23rd in the world (and number three in Australia) in the QS rankings of the top 50 universities aged under 50.
University of South Australia International Study Grants
The University of South Australia is celebrating 25 years of innovation and creativity, focusing on graduating future global professionals. As part of their birthday celebration, they are offering International Study Grants valued at 25% off first year tuition fees for students commencing on campus in the 2nd half of 2016. Study Grants will only be offered to international students, who qualify into a University of South Australia undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The next available intakes for qualifying for the 25% grant are in July and September 2016.
- world-class educators, state-of-the-art learning and research facilities and strong links with industry will provide you with a dynamic education with plenty of hands-on learning opportunities. This will allow you to hit the ground running in your chosen profession and forms the basis of a successful global career.
- The University of South Australia offers the most diverse degree programs of any of the state’s higher learning institutions, with innovative programs in the areas of business, education, arts and social sciences, health sciences, information technology, engineering and the environment.
- The knowledge and the professional skills you need to give you the best possible start to your career are within your reach at the University of South Australia.
- It is the Australia’s youngest university to be ranked in the Times Higher Education’s top 50 of world universities under 50-years old.
- QS places the university in the top 3% in the world.
- The university has excelled in the areas of teaching, facilities, internationalism,
- The international student barometer ranked the university 3rd in Australia for its student support services.
- UniSA is considered the best in the faculties of engineering, interior design and architecture for undergraduate programs in Australia.
- It is placed in the top 100 in the world for its ? in engineering.
- It is also among the best selling schools that offer quality aviation.
- Its MBA consistently ranks highly in the country, holding a five-star rating for seven consecutive years.
25% off all degree programs at University of South Australia available for 2016 intake!
Apply with Uniserv and qualify for these tuition grants!
No application fee required!
Please contact Uniserv Education for more information and free assistance with advice and application processes.
THERE IS STILL TIME TO APPLY FOR THE SEPTEMBER INTAKE ALL BACHELORS AND MASTERS PROGRAMS
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA IN ADELAIDE AND BE CONSIDERED FOR A 25% SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE FOR 2016 ONLY!