Vancouver Island University
Vancouver Island University formerly known as Malaspina University-College and before that as Malaspina College is a comprehensive, four-year, postsecondary institution serving Vancouver Island and coastal British Columbia. Established in 1969 as Malaspina College, it has grown into an institution that plays an important role in the educational, cultural, and economic life of the region.
The main campus is located in Nanaimo, and there are regional campuses in Duncan and Powell River, and a campus Centre in Parks Ville.
It is also known for its business, dental and forestry courses
Why Vancouver Island University
- It has partnerships with other international universities in the us New Zealand Australia and UK
- Offers a wide range of courses to choose from
- Offer dual degree programs
- Offer internships
- Has affiliations with other universities in Canada
- Internationally accredited programs
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us