Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology New York
At Vaughn College, our mission is to educate and train future leaders in the future-proof fields of engineering and technology, management and aviation. Vaughn classes are led by an experienced and passionate faculty; a faculty that doesn’t just teach subjects, but lives those subjects, often holding important and influential positions in their respective fields of expertise. At Vaughn, we can’t wait for you to get out in the world and succeed, and our stats prove it: 92% of Vaughn graduates are either employed or continue their educations within one year of graduation. It all happens in a newly renovated, state-of-the-art campus adjacent to LaGuardia Airport that’s an easy commute from all points in the New York Metro area.
Just minutes from Manhattan, Vaughn College is adjacent to LaGuardia Airport in Queens, New York.
Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools,
The associate in applied science (AAS) in electronic engineering technology, the associate in applied science (AAS) degree in aeronautical engineering technology and the bachelor of science (BS) degree in electronic engineering technology, as well as the bachelor of science (BS) degree in mechanical engineering technology are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). This board is a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education and by the Commission on Higher Education Accreditation.
Why Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology New York?
- Ranked best college in the north for 5th year in a row by U.S News
- The student faculty ratio is 15 to 1
- It’s ranked top 7 in the best colleges for veterans in the regional North.
- It has one of the three ABET approved Mechatronic Engineering programs in the US
- It has the greatest percentage of ethnic diversity as well as economic diversity of any regional college in the north.
- More than 90% of the students receive financial aid
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us