Western Kentucky University
WKU is home to many highly ranked and nationally-recognized academic programs such as Journalism and Broadcasting, Education, Engineering, Business and our award winning speech and debate team. With steady enrollment growth for 15 consecutive years, more than 21,100 students grace our campuses in Bowling Green, Glasgow, Owensboro and the Elizabethtown area. We also send students each semester to Harlaxton College in Grantham, England and other students circumnavigate the globe with the Semester at Sea program just to name a few.
1906 College Heights Blvd, Bowling Green, KY 42101, United States
Western Kentucky University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, specialist degrees, along with a doctor of education (Ed.D.).
Why Western Kentucky University?
- The University encourages engaged research, particularly at the undergraduate level, and public service in support of economic development, quality of life, and improvement of education at all levels.
- Maintaining a campus of distinctive history and character, WKU sustains a student population of increasing quality.
- WKU recognizes that its mission continues to evolve in response to regional, national, and global changes, and the need for lifelong learning.
- WKU provides students of all backgrounds with rigorous academic programs in education, the liberal arts and sciences, the health sciences, and business, with emphasis at the baccalaureate and masters levels, complemented by relevant associate and doctoral level programs.
- The University places a premium on student learning; it is committed to ensuring value in a holistic learning experience through high standards for student achievement and conduct, a strong faculty, technological innovation, personalized attention, broad access.
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us