What is the SAT exam?
The scholastic aptitude test is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the US.
What is the SAT for?
- Measuring the readiness of high school students to join college
- Allows comparison of students using data
- Evaluates verbal, written and mathematical skills of students.
Uniserv will help you apply and prepare for the SAT exam
At Uniserv, we will guide you through through the SAT applications. Our counselors have years of experience helping students navigate through this exam. These exams are crucial if you want to be admitted to your dream university. Let us help you as you apply, prepare and take the SAT exams. In addition, our services are absolutely free, so what are you waiting for?
What is the structure of the SAT test?
The total time required for the test is three hours.
- There are two parts; mathematics, and evidence based writing.
- There is an optional essay section, the scores of this are recorded separately
- Some schools require students to complete the SAT essay, so stuudents should check the admissions policy of the college they wish to apply to before sitting the SAT
- Each section is scored on a scale of 200-800, the average SAT score is made up of the total score of each section combined.
- Average score:1500, a top tier school may require 2000