Uniserv is a registered Pearson Exam centre
At Uniserv, we will guide you through through the Pearson Test of English (PTE) applications. We are a fully registered examination center and our counselors have years of experience helping students navigate through this exam. These exams are crucial if you want to be admitted to your dream university. Let us help you as you apply, prepare and take the PTE exams. In addition, our services are absolutely free, so what are you waiting for?
Why you should take the PTE exam
- PTE Academic is a fair test. Our highly accurate computer marking means consistent scores and no potential for examiner bias.
- PTE Academic is secure. Give universities confidence in your score: palm-vein scanning, randomised test forms and data forensics ensure universities know your test score is really yours, and mean that your score is safe.
- PTE Academic tests real-life language. Prepare for life abroad as you listen to university lectures and respond to questions about life on campus with our real-life test of academic English.
- PTE Academic is unlimited. You can send your scores to as many institutions as you choose – there are no additional fees for extra score reports.
What is the PTE exam?
The Pearson Test for English is a computer based English test which tests English reading, writing, listening and speaking
What is the PTE for?
- Measures ability of non-native speakers to communicate in English.
- Evaluates English reading, writing, speaking and listening.
How long does it take?
- The total time required for the test is 3 hours
Structure of the test
There are three sections; writing & speaking, reading and listening.
- Writing & speaking; 77-93 minutes, Personal introduction, read aloud, repeat sentence, describe image, re-tell lecture, answer short question, summarize written text, essay (20 mins)
- Reading; 32-41 minutes, multiple choice questions, re-order paragraphs, fill in the blanks.
- Listening; 45-57 minutes, summarize spoken text, multiple choice, fill in the blanks, highlight correct summary, select missing word, highlight incorrect words, write from dictation.