Cyprus International University, CIU
THE CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY was established in 1997. It is an ambitious and innovative institution, providing its students a center of excellence with distinction. With all its academic and social activities, the University’s prime commitment is to provide educational facilities to satisfy the needs of a modern technological society. Thus, whilst these needs are broadly provided, CIU has developed a deliberate policy of making its courses practical and relevant. With its outstanding international academic staff, CIU is concerned particularly with the quality of its teaching, the employability of its graduates and the application of its research expertise for the benefit of the community. Internationally accredited programs, a dedicated faculty and modern campus attract students from around the world.
WHY THE CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY?
1.Its number 7 in the Top 20 Universities in North Cyprus.
2.It is well acclaimed and accredited.Here is a list of some of its accreditation
- North Cyprus Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council (YÖDAK)
- Turkish Republic Council of Higher Education (YÖK)
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR)
- European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- Association of International Educators (NAFSA)
- World Association of Universities and Colleges (WAUC)
- Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW)
- European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Educational (CHRIE)
- International Society for Engineering Education (IGIP)
- National Recognation Information Centre for The United Kingdom (UK NARIC)
- Architectural Accreditons board (MIAK
3. They offer a 37% scholarship to all international students
4. dual degree programs with UK Universities – University of Sunderland and University of Wolverhampton.
5. students from 64 different countries.
6. 16 collaboration agreements with well known universities and is classified in UNESCO’s world universities