Eynesbury- Pathway to University of South Australia and the University of Adelaide
Interested in getting into two of Australia’s best universities? Eynesbury is your direct pathway into the University of Adelaide and the University of South Australia.
It is a specialist institution that offers a modern and dynamic learning experience and is committed to offering choice, diversity and flexibility of education pathways.
There are various options allowing you to bridge the gap between secondary and tertiary education via the Foundation Studies Program for O level students. The FSP gives you provisional entry into a Bachelor’s degree program at the University of South Australia. There is an option for KCSE students to enter the university via a Diploma program which will allow you entry to Year 2 of the university.
This experience gives you the chance to get acquainted with the Australian way of studying and lifestyle. Students have an opportunity to realize their full potential as the classes are small sized hence undivided attention is given to all students. Eynesbury’s location is convenient as it is in the heart of the city of Adelaide
The QS World University Rankings for 2011 ranked the University of Adelaide 92nd in the world’s top 300 universities and in 2012, it was ranked 102nd.
- Wide range of programs and pathways to gain entry into the University of Adelaide, the university of South Australia and other Australian universities
- holds an impressive long term record of students gaining entry into university.
- City-centre study location in Australia’s most affordable capital city.
- Excellent study location: state-of-the-art campus.
- Small classes personalized teaching and individual attention.
Our partnership with the University of South Australia offers you a great preparation for university life. Eynesbury provides pathway programs for students who are looking to undertake undergraduate degrees.
University of Australia offers a wide range of Bachelor programs that will provide students with the knowledge and experience to take up an active role in the global workplace. Students can choose from more than 400 degrees in a wide range of disciplines including; business, IT, engineering, arts and environment.
Various programs offered by Eynesbury include:
- Certificate IV (Foundation) in tertiary preparation program which prepares one for an entry into Eynesbury diploma.
- Diploma of business which is made up of the same courses that are taught in the first year of business degrees at University of South Australia. It serves as an introduction to fundamental knowledge required to complete a business degree program
- Diploma of computing and information technology which serves as a foundation for the first year degree in computing and IT
Eynesbury is a registered higher education provider approved by the Australian government, and students are assured of a quality education.
The employment rate of graduates from the University of South Australia where our students graduate from is above the national average and the highest in South Australia according to My University 2014. A major reason for this is the strong industry links and practical learning approach that are embedded in the teaching and learning.
The University of South Australia is recognized as Australia’s university of enterprise by collaborating with more than 2000 companies worldwide to offer internships and industry experience to its students. Students can also benefit from the university’s engagement in over 500 international research collaborations across 45 countries.
Students can also participate in travel opportunities, employment and career expos, volunteering and networking events before graduation to help them learn as they hone their skills for the workplace. Students earn global experience which expands their exposure in the respective specialties.
We all want an education accompanied with great work experience before graduation in preparation for job prospects and career opportunities.
Student life at Eynesbury
Eynesbury is committed to helping students achieve their goals by offering comprehensive student support service such as information, personal support, and counseling to students.
Students enrolled at Eynesbury go through an orientation program especially for the international students. During the orientation students will cover different issues:
- Choosing their courses and creating their own timetable.
- Get to know classmates, current students and meet staff.
- Receive a student card.
- Tour campus facilities
The program prides itself on providing an outstanding experience by integrating events and activities into student life, such as: barbeques, sporting events, interview skills workshops and cultural events. Integration of these activities with studies ensures the student adjusts easily into the Australian culture.