Kadir Has University
Kadir Has University (KHU) was founded in 1997, in Istanbul. The university, with its five faculties of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Communication, Law and Fine Arts, as well as its several vocational schools, is dedicated to becoming a leader in educational and cultural fields in Turkey, as well as establishing itself as an international center for research and scientific development.
Kadir Has University is a city university with a main campus and 2 satellite campuses located in various parts of Istanbul. If you are a full time international student, your study location will be the main Cibali Campus.
Located on the shores of the Golden Horn in an area of Istanbul particularly rich in history, the main campus building is a recipient of the Europa Nostra Award in 2003. The European Union Prize for Cultural Heritage / Europa Nostra Awards celebrate excellence in cultural heritage conservation, ranging from the restoration of buildings and their adaptation to new uses, to urban and rural landscape rehabilitation, archaeological site interpretations, and care for art collections.
The interior of Kadir Has University’s Cibali campus measures over 45,000 square meters (the size of approximately 4 soccer fields), with classrooms, labs, and the university’s central library, in addition to faculties, institutes, the rectorate and deans’ offices.
Why study in Kadir Has University
• Intensive English preparatory program and English language of instruction
• Top-notch dedicated faculty members
• Globally acceptable degrees and world class education standards
• Dual degree and top-up programs with leading foreign universities
• Student centered educational approach and law student-professor ratio
• Numerous student support services
• Diverse sports clubs, student clubs and vibrant student life
• Historical building transformed by the Kadir Has Foundation into the modern university campus