KDU University College
KDU University College is a subsidiary of Paramount Corporation Berhad Group, a public listed company with a strong property arm consisting of Property Development, Property Investment and Property Construction. Its education arm is made up of KDU University College (Damansara Jaya, Section 13, Petaling Jaya and Glenmarie Campus), KDU College Penang, KDU Management Development Centre (KMDC) and Sekolah Sri KDU, a premier Smart School at the primary and secondary levels.
Established in 1983, it is one of Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities with over 45,000 alumni .
It offers a wide range of programmes at Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Masters levels.
It is located in Petaling Jaya.
KDU University College is an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner (ALP), which is the highest and most prestigious level of approval for universities and colleges globally.
KDU University College has a reputation as an innovator of modern education:
- 1st purpose built campus 1983
- 1st American Degree Program
- 1st British and Australian Twinning Degrees
- Among the 1st 3+0 Degrees
- 1st Smart College
- 1st Dual Major award
KDU University college offers programs in partnership with universities in UK, Australia and Switzerland:
- Keele University – UK
- University of London –UK
- Northumbria University – UK
- University of Cambridge International Examinations – UK
- The University of New South Wales – Australia
- IMI University Centre – Switzerland