Keiser University’s celebrates nearly 40 years of excellence in education. It started the first school in Ft. Lauderdale in 1977, 38 years it has campuses throughout the State of Florida, cooperative agreements with the university systems in China and Moldova, together with a campus in Nicaragua to serve international students, nearly 3,500 staff, and approximately 20,000 students, with associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs in several in-demand career fields.
The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with additional campuses located in Daytona Beach, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Melbourne, Miami, Orlando, Pembroke Pines, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctoral levels.
The following are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs: Associate of Arts in Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, and Masters of Business Administration.
Keiser University Center for Culinary Arts, Sarasota, Tallahassee and Melbourne campuses, are accredited by the American Culinary Federation Inc.
Why Keiser University?
- At Keiser University, you receive your education one class at a time
- Keiser University offers day, evening, or online classes to accommodate you At Keiser University,
- you receive a hands-on learning experience
- You will benefit from small class sizes
- Keiser University is institutionally accredited and has program-specific accreditations
- Keiser University offers careers in demand
- For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us