La Trobe Melbourne
La Trobe Melbourne is an alternative entry option to La Trobe University, one of Australia’s leading universities. La Trobe Melbourne provides a complete university experience within a personal and supportive environment and a fast-track pathway to an extensive range of degree options.
La Trobe Melbourne offers a range of Diploma courses, which are equivalent to La Trobe University’s first year bachelor degree. Upon successful completion, students enter second year of their Bachelor Degree, choosing a degree from the university’s five faculties. La Trobe Melbourne also offers Foundation courses, which allow students to access the first year of a Bachelor Degree, and English Language Studies for international students who need English instruction.
La Trobe Melbourne is located on campus at La Trobe University’s Melbourne Campus.
-In 2004, La Trobe was ranked overall 142nd of the world’s top 200 universities, and 13th in Australia.
-2005 was a well-ranking year for La Trobe University, where its world ranking rose to 98th place, placing it as one of the top 100 universities in the world, and it moved up to 11th place in Australia.
-It made a momentous leap to 23rd place in the world’s top arts and humanities universities, bringing it to rank 3rd best in Australia.
Why La Trobe Melbourne
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities.
- Intensive, 3 intakes each year with extensive academic and personal support.
- Small class sizes mean you get more personal attention from lecturers.
- Programs are moderated and assessed by the University Faculty.
- 36 years experience teaching English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students.
- a rich university experience studying with Australian and International Students.