Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global, experiential, research university built on a tradition of engagement with the world, creating a distinctive approach to education and research. The university offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees through the doctorate in nine colleges and schools, and select advanced degrees at graduate campuses in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Seattle. It is a campus that is ready to educate students for a life of fulfillment and accomplishment; it creates and translates knowledge to meet global and societal needs.
The university offers a comprehensive range of undergraduate Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate Master’s degree programs including top ranked programs in architecture, business, engineering, computer science, biotechnology, law, and international business.
Additionally, Northeastern’s unique Co-op program is high recognized for their internship program and job placements.
- Northeastern is ranked #69 in the USA among Top National Universities and 2nd on the list of “Up and Coming” national universities by US News and World Report.
- Over 80 undergraduate degrees and 125 postgraduate programs available covering a wide range of majors from arts and sciences to business and social studies.
- Ranked among the top 100 universities in Postgraduate Business, Engineering, and Computer Sciences programs by US News and World Report o Ranked 1st on the list of ‘Best Internship/Career Service” programs by Princeton Review.
- Northeastern’s top ranked Co-op program for internships and career services gives students the opportunity to alternate semesters of classroom study with up to 18 months of full time paid professional work experience.
- Students who successfully complete their Global Pathways program at the required level are guaranteed progression to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at Northeastern University.
- The Bachelor’s Completion program provides an 18 month fast and affordable route to complete a Bachelor’s degree with conditional admission toward a Northeastern Master’s program.
- Boston is America’s #1 student friendly city with a population over 300,000 students at over 50 local universities. Northeastern is located in the center of the city in close proximity to convenient public transportation, a vibrant cultural scene and many opportunities to enjoy professional sporting events.
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us