Perth Institute of Business and Technology, PIBT
PIBT is an alternative pathway intoEdith Cowan University’s (ECU) undergraduate degrees. PIBT Diploma courses are based on the ECU curriculum, and are equivalent to the first year of an ECU bachelor degree. PIBT has built its enviable reputation by delivering high quality pathway programs so you can enter university with confidence. PIBT is a great starting point to ensuring that you have a successful and smooth transition to university.
PIBT is located on campus at the ECU Mt Lawley campus as well as the Joondalup campus.
- The 2008 national Graduate Destination Survey reports that 84.7% of ECU’s domestic Bachelor level graduates are in full-time employment with the national average at 86.01% and the state average at 87.9%.
- Webometrics published in January 2010 ranked its Faculty of Business and Law the ninth best business school in Australia, and MBA programme was given a five star rating by Graduate Management Association of Australia in 2010.
- Fast-track degree pathway into one of Australia’s best universities.
- Complete your Bachelor degree in 2.5 years (some conditions apply, e.g. nursing pathway).
- Small class sizes mean you get more personalized attention from lecturers.
- Fantastic locations with some of the most modern and up-to-date facilities on-campus.
- PIBT provides you with a solid foundation to a degree that enables you to be job-ready and career-focused.