University of Vermont
The University of Vermont combines faculty-student relationships most commonly found in a small liberal arts college with the resources of a major research institution. The university is home to 9,970 undergraduates, 1,317 graduate students, 454 medical students and 1,364 full- and part-time faculty. Located in Burlington, Vermont (perennially voted one of America’s most exciting small cities), UVM’s setting in a valley on the shores of Lake Champlain, between the Adirondack and the Green mountain ranges, inspires visitors and residents.
It is located in Burlington, Vermont. Burlington is one of America’s most beautiful and liveliest small cities (population: 40,000), and it charms with its proximity to Vermont’s idyllic countryside. The state’s “human scale” offers UVM students unique opportunities to get involved and gain essential experience. Burlington is revered for its arts, healthy lifestyle, outdoor fun and safety.
- Ranked in the top 100 universities in USA and is known as a “public ivy” with world-class faculty.
- Top 350 World’s Top Universities
- Ranked 159 best undergraduate business program
- Ranked 115 best undergraduate engineering program
- Ranked 14 “Up-and-Coming” University
- Ranked #36 best public university (U.S. News & World Report)
- Top 100 US University (nationally ranked #82 by U.S. News & World Report)
- $129 million won by faculty in 2012 for competitive research funding
- 18th Top Public University for placing grads in the most prestigious medical, law, and business graduate schools – The Wall Street Journa
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us