Wichita State University
Envision a place where creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship are valued – where a living/learning ecosystem has been custom-made to nurture your success. It’s a place where risk-taking and collaboration is not only accepted, but encouraged, and lessons extend beyond walls and campus boundaries to influence change on the grandest scale. Envision a place where tomorrow is being created today. If you have the passion, the creativity and the audacity to dream the biggest of dreams, your wait is over: The time is now and the place is Wichita State.
It’s located In Kansas, Wichita
AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a not-for profit corporation of educational institutions, corporations, and other organizations devoted to the promotion and improvement of higher education in business administration and management.
Why Wichita State University?
- Wichita State’s Accelerated Nursing Program and features a new high-definition interactive distance learning facility.
- Our students’ connection with Wichita State doesn’t end at graduation. When you come here, you’re a Shocker for life. The WSU Alumni Association is very active on campus, organizing social and fundraising events and sponsoring campus activities.
- Wichita State combines quality degrees with the limitless real-world, experience-based learning opportunities only found in Kansas’ largest city
- Cooperative Education and Work-Based Learning allows students to prepare for career success by connecting directly with employers in jobs and internships while earning academic credit.
- From foreign languages to investment classes and artistic pursuits, WSU has tons of non-degree professional development and personal growth opportunities.
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us