Thompson Rivers University
Thompson Rivers University was founded in 1970, TRU was initially a community college known as Cariboo College, with government funding and support. It has over 13,000 students, with 1,750 international students from over 85 countries.
Thompson Rivers University is located in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.
It is a highly recognised institution with recognition from the Government of British Columbia, Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), Council of International Schools and has Education Qulaity Assurance (EQA) Designation.
Why Thompson Rivers University
- Internationally recognized degrees
- They have a wide range of programs
- Conditional admissions available
- Individual support to help you succeed like personal counselling, homestay, residence, or apartment housing, social activities
- Options to work on and off campus
- Combined study and work programs
- Credit transfer from recognized institutions overseas
- International exchange programs
- Scholarship programs
For a more comprehensive up-to date list of courses and information, please feel free to contact us.